Monday, January 2, 2012

i remember..

When i was very little,probably around 4 or 5 before my little brother was born,my mother and I used to have evenings where it would just be us two and my dad would stay home with my little sister,who is only 18 nyounger than me,and me and my mom would shop and go to dinner,she would hold my hand through the shops and we laughed alot..In a particular memory we went to a shopping mall and we were there so late,that the mall closed,and we were laughing trying to find a way,anyway, out of the mall..then my laughter turned to worry,that me and my mom were going to have to spend the night here and my dad would wonder where we were and we couldn't call him(cell phones weren't a big thing in '96)my mom laughed at me being worried,and of course we eventually found our way to the car

No comments:

Post a Comment